Hospitality Resources performs annual Compensation & Benefits Surveys for the hospitality industry in regional markets. We customize the surveys to provide information important to clients that is not available from other sources.
In addition to basic wage, salary and benefit information, depending on the needs of the clients, surveys may include:
- Information on labor cost
- Turnover rates
- Benefits costs, number of plans offered, and premiums paid by employees
- Results grouped by type of property such as large vs. small or luxury vs. mid-scale
- Information on policies, such as how FMLA leave is handled, length of probationary periods, etc.
These surveys provide far more value than a simple compensation survey.
Hospitality Resources survey results provide the information needed to intelligently evaluate your largest expense – compensation. By having accurate, useful data on the compensation structure in a competitive labor market, you can effectively consider industry trends and find opportunities for cost containment, reduction of turnover, improved budget analysis, and more successful recruitment efforts.
What is required of each participating property? Each property is required to do only two things:
- Complete the hourly and salary spreadsheets giving their property information as accurately as possible
- Return the completed forms to Hospitality Resources in a timely manner (usually 2-3 weeks)
Hospitality Resources manages all other aspects of the survey. The complete survey cycle, from the date of identification of all participants until reports are returned, usually takes one month.
Contact email@example.com for a project quote or further information.